1) They play volleyball every week. – They do not play volleyball every week.
2) John is nice. – John is not nice.
3) This car makes a lot of noise. – This car does not make a lot of noise.
4) I like computer games. – I do not like computer games.
5) We are from Greece. – We are not from Greece.
6) You wear pullovers. – You do not wear pullovers.
7) They speak English. – They do not speak English.
8) He watches TV. – He does not watch TV.
9) I am from Spain. – I am not from Spain.
10) Steve draws nice pictures. – Steve does not draw nice pictures.
1) She feeds the animals. – She does not feed the animals.
2) We take photos. – We do not take photos.
3) Sandy does the housework every Thursday. – Sandy does not do the housework every Thursday.
4) The boys have two rabbits. – The boys do not have two rabbits.
5) Simon can read English books. – Simon cannot read English books.
6) He listens to the radio every evening. – He does not listen to the radio every evening.
7) Anne is the best singer of our school. – Anne is not the best singer of our school.
8) The children are at home. – The children are not at home.
9) The dog runs after the cat. – The dog does not run after the cat.
10) Lessons always finish at 3 o’clock. – Lessons do not always finish at 3 o’clock.
1) The girls are outside. – The girls are not outside.
2) She knows the answer. – She does not know the answer.
3) We live in a small house. – We do not live in a small house.
4) I have coffee for breakfast. – I do not have coffee for breakfast.
5) Water boils at 90°C. – Water does not boil at 90°C.
6) My brothers work in a café. – My brothers do not work in a café.
7) Marie and Helen do judo. – Marie and Helen do not do judo.
8) The dog always barks. – The dog does not always bark.
9) I remember Bill quite well. – I do not remember Bill quite well.
10) Kate can sing alone. – Kate cannot sing alone.